Do you have enough LOVE in your life? Connection? Breath? Joy?
Through teaching thousands of yoga classes to babies 3-weeks old up to seniors in their late 80’s; wealthy & homeless; healthy & sick, I’ve witnessed and remembered that we all came HERe to love and to breathe, and everything else is secondary.
Yoga classes & workshops with US (YOU and I = ONE) are uplifting, inspirational, explorative & loving. WE’ll go deeper than the asanas (poses) to ignite our inner bliss.
I’ve enjoyed a multitude of intensive studies, including Ballet & other forms of Dance, Tai Chi, Yoga (adult, kids, pre/postnatal), Pilates, Infant Massage, Theta Healing, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Reiki, Psychoneurology & Life on Earth.
I enjoy and feel blessed to teach in Bay Area corporations, schools, libraries, a hotel, senior centers, parks, streets, and anywhere it makes sense …or doesn’t. 😉
Specific styles of Yoga studies have been in Hatha, Iyengar, Vinyasa, Jivamukti, Ashtanga, Anusara, Bhakti, Kundalini, Power, Restorative, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Nidra, Naam Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Tibetan Heart Yoga, Five Rings Movement Psychology, AcroYoga, Partner Yoga, Kids Yoga, Baby Yoga & Pre/Postnatal Yoga.
Please check out my varying workshops and classes & come join the fun. Enjoy it on the earth & indoors, in tribal circles & in solitude, and as a way of life. I’ll love to connect, explore & experience joy with YOU!
⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋰ ⋮ ⋱
Teacher Trainings & Certification Programs
- Child Development Certificate of Attainment – June 1991 through 2+2 Child Development Partnership Agencies in Antioch, CA with Connie Knott
- Careers with Children Certification – June 1991 through ROP Program in Antioch, CA with Connie Knott
- Certified Professional Aerobics Instructor – August 1994 through Aerobics and Fitness Association of America in Los Angeles, CA
- Adult Yoga Teacher Certification – March 2005 at White Lotus Foundation in Santa Barbara, CA with Tracey Rich & Ganga White
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Workshop: Relax & Renew – January 2007 at Yoga Loft in San Francisco, CA with Judith Hanson Lasater
- Art of Yoga Project Training/Fundamentals of Working with the Justice System – January 2008 in San Mateo with Mary Lynn Fitton
- Kid’s Yoga Certification – March 2008 at It’s Yoga Kid’s in San Francisco, CA with Michelle Wing
- Pre/PostNatal Yoga Certification – September 2008 at Dolphin Yoga & Doula Center in San Mateo, CA with Jennifer Wolfe-More (Jennifer Wolfe Yoga / Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga)
- Infant Massage Teacher Certification – March 2009 through Liddle Kidz Foundation in San Francisco, CA with Tina Allen
- Cranial Sacral Therapy Workshop – May 2011 at San Francisco School of Massage with Dr. Eric Rubin, DC, CMT
- TMJ RESET Training – May 2011 through Rafferty Energy System of Easing Temporomandibular Joint in San Francisco, CA with Natalie Nehman
- Pilates Teacher Training – July 2011 at Purusha Yoga in San Francisco, CA with Joy Ravelli & Whitney Byrnes
- Core Transformation Therapy Training – July 2012 through Beurin University School of Psychoneurology & the American Board of Psychoneurology in Pacific Palisades, CA with Dr. Colbey Forman
- Parental Timeline Re-Imprinting Training – July 2012 through Beurin University School of Psychoneurology & the American Board of Psychoneurology in Pacific Palisades, CA with Dr. Colbey Forman
Other Influential Teachers Studied With
My Mom & Dad, Mr. Eric, Michael Black, Richard Cammack & Zola Dishong, McGarry Caven, Irene Holsters, Tenshin Roshi (Charles Fletcher), Donald Moyer, Swami Dinndayal Morgan, Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Gurushabd Singh Khalsa, Joel Kramer, Dr. David Frawley, Seane Corn, Erin Kamler (Mantra Girl), SARK, Sharon Gannon, David Life, Gillian & Russell Comstock, Hasita Nadai, Jenny Sauer-Klein, Rusty Wells, Shiva Rea, Saul David Raye, Desiree Rumbaugh, Scott Blossom, Ana Forrest, Baxter Bell, KK Ledford, Jason Nemer, Tej Kaur Khalsa, SuzE Q, Mark Stephens, Brian K. Smith, Marci & Rolf Naujokat, Nicki Doane, Eddie Modestini, Sadhvi Abha Saraswati, Pujya Swami Veda Bharatiji, Yogiraj, Shri Birjoo Mehta, Jani Falk, Sophia Reinders, Rama Jyoti Vernon, Mukunda Stiles, Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Dr. Mark Schillinger, Laura Christensen, Kate Duyn Kariati, Le’ema Kathleen Graham
Yoga, Movement & Therapy Styles Studied
Ballet, Modern Dance, Hip Hop, Salsa, Trance Dance, Snake Priestess Dancing, Tai Chi, Pilates, Aerobics, Hatha Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Mysore, Jivamukti, Power Yoga, Anusara, Bhakti Flow, Kriya Yoga, Gaia Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Naam Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy, Yoga for Weight Loss, Yoga Nidra, Shabda (Sound) Yoga, Yoga Praxis, Snake Yoga, Pranayama, Zen & Zazen Meditation, Sadana, Quantum Light Breath Meditation, Tibetan Heart Yoga, Five Rings Movement Psychology, AcroYoga, Partner Yoga, Kids Yoga, Baby Yoga/Developmental Movement, Infant Massage Pre/Postnatal Yoga, Thai Yoga Massage, Cranial Sacral Therapy, RESET, Yoga Philosophy, Psychoneurology